For steak lovers, the only drawback with Filet Mignon is its outrageous price! If you are up for a spluge, this recipe with a caramelized crust (at medium rare) will not disappoint!
1. Season steak with an even coat on all sides. Finish seasoning with
extra layer of salt on top to lock in flavor
2. Put garlic butter and minced garlic on a hot pan until itv sizzles into
3. Sear filet 2-3 minutes on each side, moving as little as possible to lock
4. Remove steak from pan. Drizzle with remaining garlic butter.
5. Let rest for at least 3 minutes. Then dig in!