So many people dream of making a home-made pizza to satisfy that pie craving. But when all of the factors apply, pizza is a chore. With all the work and wait, it makes many of us question, “Is it really worth it?”
Well folks, I’ve got news: there is another way! California pizza “kitchen” is an alternative that provides several added options.
1. Preheat oven to 350 with a ceramic pan/platform
2. Place pizza in with plastic removed
3. Depending on the power of your oven, cook for 15-20 minutes
4. Remove pizza and cut into 8 slices.
5. Put a spiral of ranch dressing on top and your ready to dig in!