Baked Cayenne Salmon with Broccoli (Max Walker’21)
This weekly recipe is not a super quick meal but still pretty easy to make. It’s a fish dish this time around and one of my favorites. I used salmon but have cooked different species of fish using the same ingredients. The textures and seasonings for this dish really work together to make a balance of spice and flavor in a super healthy dinner. I usually side this dish with a vegetable, in this case, steamed broccoli, which adds color to the plate and good ol’ veggies. If you cook this for family dinner, they are sure to be impressed.
The simple ingredients:
1 salmon filet
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon thyme
Salt and pepper to taste (usually around 1/2 teaspoon of each)
Jane’s Krazy seasoning
1. Season the salmon evenly to have a thin coat covering one whole side
2. Place the salmon in oven and bake for 9 minutes at 350 degrees
3. While salmon cooks, steam the broccoli to your liking
4. Sprinkle Jane’s Krazy seasoning on broccoli
5. Now remove salmon and drizzle with lemon
6 . Enjoy your nutritious and tasty dish!